Delta vent

The other day I bought one of these: DELTA 50-345 Universal Mobile Base (Wood Not Included) total of $75 inc tax. It shows up 2 days later. All is well. This weekend I put it together and lo-and-behold the kit is missing 3 bolts and one washer. That meant a trip to the hardware store. This should not be possible this day and age, where the weight alarm should show that the package is missing something.

I think that I am done with Delta.

Tor and Odin are the greatest of gods.

When I received my delta jointer, I could not adjust the outfeed bed. it was stuck. They had to send a tech. had to wait.

My router fence came with missing bolts and I waited almost 3 weeks to get them.

edit: jessem router fence.

Abbas, Castro Valley, CA

In this day and age, I’ve come to expect missing nuts and bolts, to the point where I’m actually elated on those rare occasions where a couple of extra ones are included. I’m not talking about Delta in particular – anything mail order is like this and in the age of Amazon, practically everything is mail order.

Losing fingers since 1969

I have to say, it’s really disappointing what has happened to a once great name in tools.

"I long for the day when coke was a cola and a joint was a bad place to be" Merle Haggartd

It’s really aggravating when that happens.

woodworking classes, custom furniture maker