I've entered a contest

Hi all. I have entered my Louis XIV jewellery box in a contest at woodworkers source. Today is the last day of voting and I am in the lead. I’m not actually really soliciting votes or anything :-) …. but if you’d like to check it out you can find the contest here:
https://www.woodworkerssource.com/blog/woodworking-projects/inlay-inset-and-includes-contest-voting/?utm_source=Woodworking+Contest+Participants&utm_campaign=02f2b390f8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_03_27&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e0f38167fb-02f2b390f8-133349417&mc_cid=02f2b390f8&mc_eid=001c530e77
I wasn’t going to post this but the other competitors have been so I thought I might as well too.

Thanks!

The early bird gets the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sorry Paul, I just saw this post I hope you won because I truly think yours was the best of the group.

woodworking classes, custom furniture maker

I hope you win. Anyone with common sense would vote for yours over the others. There are some nice entries too. Seriously there are about 3 entries that would have tied for best if your box wasn’t there. I looked at most of them. Some are really excellent. But yours is on another plane altogether. Good luck.

Losing fingers since 1969

Didn’t see your post till it was to late to vote. Anyone who knows anything about marquetry would have chosen your box.

You got my vote!! A lot of nice work there, but yours was easily the nicest!

Congrats Paul, you deserve 1st place, a real masterpiece I’m glade the voters could see that.

woodworking classes, custom furniture maker

Paul- I am just now seeing this! SO sorry! I will echo the sentiments above- while there were some beautiful entries, yours is certainly in a category of its own. Just a spectacular piece of craftsmanship. I hope you won?

Amor Vincit Omnia

Thanks Cindy. Yes I did. The results are posted above.

The early bird gets the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.