This table is part of several projects that have been sitting for some time unfinished in my shop. I had the idea for the base, and I made it thinking that it would be no problem adding a top. After I made the base, I made a mockup of what I wanted for the top from craft paper. It seemed fine until I actually made it out of 3/4’’ stock and it just looked too thick for this skinny little base (that’s what I get for being too lazy to do a real full-scale mockup of the top). I remembered I had some 5/8’’ cherry boards so I remade the top. It was much better other than an annoying knot on the top. Well, I made some cherry leaves and inlaid them to give the feeling of motion and one went right over that knot. I liked the top even more with the inlay, so it all worked out. Now I just created another unfinished project with that unused top. But that is also done and i will post it after I get the pics ready. Thanks for looking!