just joined today.

Hi, all.
I live in Charlottetown, NL, in Eastern Canada.
I guess working is in my blood. My grandfather and father were carpenters. I tried doing other things after college but kept returning to carpentry. I was in housing construction with my father and uncle for 20 years and then joined the staff of parks Canada in the carpentry shop for another 28 years. I love wood turning, pyrography and just about anything that has to do with wood. My only regret in that I don’t have access to a lot of wood types.

Boyne

Exotic lumber is getting extremely expensive.

Welcome.

Abbas, Castro Valley, CA

Welcome to a fantastic site lots of other wood butchers here. A great source of information and a place to show your work. Enjoy

Daba

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do. I am also in Charlottetown.

CHRIS, Charlottetown PEI Canada. Anytime you can repurpose, reuse, or recycle, everyone wins!

Charlottetown PEI that is.

CHRIS, Charlottetown PEI Canada. Anytime you can repurpose, reuse, or recycle, everyone wins!

I’m fortunate that I can have as much genuine and African mahogany scraps as I can store in my many sheds and over the 20+ years of working with it I have a ton of it. Most of my projects are mahogany as you can see.

Daba