Happy New Year !
My name is Jeff and I’m a new member to the woodworking web family.
Here is a little info about me:
I started out in the residential construction industry about 27 years ago. About 15 years ago I landed a great job as a cabinet shop foreman. That introduced me into the world of commercial woodworking machinery, CNC machines and cabinet design software. I also had the opportunity to work in the finishing department where I learned the basics of spray finishing lacquers and conversion varnish. After the economic downturn the shop closed its doors. After that experience I was hooked. I started my own one man cabinet and woodworking business. I have had help over the years but I mainly work by myself. I have learned much but I have soo much more to learn. I hope to be able to contribute to the group from my experiences and in turn learn something new from you. On the personal side I’m a husband and dad of 2. I’m also a combat vet of both the Army and the Air Force and continue to serve. I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Jeff :)

Martin Sojka, Maker of Craftisian

Welcome Jeff!! Cabinet pics— we need some

Jeff,

Welcome! We love looking at cabinetry and getting ideas . . . and drooling over what others can do. We look forward to seeing your work.

L/W

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin