This is version 2 of a table I posted previously. I made a few modifications to the original table. Most noticeable is I redesigned the tables base. The original base seemed to flimsy. The new base has a more “organic” look. I also decided to increase the width of the tampered legs. The advantage of cutting all the table parts on the CNC was minimal effort needed to make changes to the design. Although the original design took substantial time to complete, the modifications took very little effort.
The wood is Wenge.
As you can see in the photos my wife decided we actually needed two tables, instead of just one. It took about 25 minutes on the CNC to cut the parts for the second table.