One in a thousand

Hiya all. This is such a great site. It’s so easy to post your work, discuss things in a forum, or create a blog of a project you are working on. The best part is being able to view others work and make comments ask questions, or offer help. This is my one thousand post on this site. I truly enjoy going here every day with anticipation of what you all have made. I have to thank Martin, and Ms Bebbie for creating such a great and easy to use community of fellow woodworkers.

CHRIS, Charlottetown PEI Canada. Anytime you can repurpose, reuse, or recycle, everyone wins!

10 Replies

Always great stuff to admire and great ideas to steal. :-)

Keith "Shin" Schindler

Yes this is a great site. I really like the ability to ask for ideas on projects. Like the ability to make comments on others great projects. Etc.. one thing is I tried to post a short video and it wouldn’t load. So that is one thing I wish we had. congratulations on your 1000th. Hope to here more And, Thorreain you are a great influence and give great suggestions to problem solving on project builds. There are others that follow this to. ie. Shinn, Brian, & Steve66 just to name a few. Thanks guys your all awesome.

Jeff Vandenberg aka "Woodsconsin"

Congrats to 1,000 posts! Keep enjoying the site and spreading the word.

Martin Sojka, Maker of Craftisian

Congratulation on your 1000 posts Chris.
Hopefully the community grows more and we see more exciting projects with plenty of pictures.

Abbas, Castro Valley, CA

It will grow i just brought 3 new guys in today. I told them about how great this community is and told them to give it a shot.

Jeff Vandenberg aka "Woodsconsin"

I keep recruiting every chance I get but it’s not many.

CHRIS, Charlottetown PEI Canada. Anytime you can repurpose, reuse, or recycle, everyone wins!

Thanks to all for the inspiring words.

how wonderful!!

Toxins Out, Nature In - body/mind/spirit