Am I weird?

I just got back from vacation, and I just wanted to go into my shop and touch my tools. I haven’t touched a power tool in 7days!!

12 Replies

you are weird :)

I would have withdrawal symptoms after 2 days. LOL

Abbas, Castro Valley, CA

And I thought I was the only one.

Jack

Haha, you are not weird, you are an addict :)

-- Michal, http://WoodworkingWeb.com

Next time convince your wife you should have a staycation and send her to a spa or something.

Losing fingers since 1969

I am as wierd as you I guess…

CHRIS, Charlottetown PEI Canada. Anytime you can repurpose, reuse, or recycle, everyone wins!

I’m glad to be home, I left a bench half way done, so I need to get that finished. Stay cations are not for me, I love to travel.

Take pictures of your tools Print then and keep them with you when you travel. They can comfort you when you away, Also you can show them to people you meet. (It works for me. LOL)

FixitBob

FixitBob, my wife would kick my ass! I don’t even carry a pic of her in my wallet, hell i don’t even carry a wallet. HA HA HA

Sounds pretty right to me. I’m leaving this week for 3weeks away from my shop? I have my daughter check it often and txt me to let me know it’s all ok. And I take my JK plane and hide it under my bed. I checked to see if there were any woodshops in Barbados that I could visit to get my shop fix. And I got plenty of photos of my tools to enjoy whilst sipping beers on the beach ?. I’m not hooked or anything? I just really like the Woodshop. Just like you all. ? perfectly normal…. For a woodworker.
Cheers

My Woodshop is my happy place? trimandcraft.ca https://www.facebook.com/Trimandcraft

No comments lol lol

Jeff Vandenberg aka "Woodsconsin"

We summer at the campground. My shop Is 6 minutes from the campsite and many days I’m in the shop.

CHRIS, Charlottetown PEI Canada. Anytime you can repurpose, reuse, or recycle, everyone wins!

Well I guess I’m part of the weird club too!! First place I go when I get home is to the shop to check on my tools. I might have walked past a tv or stereo missing from the front door to back door in the house, but I don’t care until I see my tools haven’t been touched!!

Lee