Spent $91 today!!

Best $91 spent ever! So i went for a router and some misc small clamps, but walked away with all this!! Had to share, i was stoked!! First the router, its a like new porter cable, 1.75HP, with fixed and plunge base, all the tools, 1/4 & 1/2 collet, and some looks like mortising bit. Will post later. Then i also got a porter cable biscuit joiner, already have one, but for the price had to get it. I also got a craftsman handheld planer. Also some old sander. And other misc clamps, straight edges, and tracks. All this for $91 total!! Score!!

12 Replies

Great score!!!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men - and women - to do nothing. Burke

Awesomeness

Jeff Vandenberg aka "Woodsconsin"

Wow, really great find!
Congrats. You did reaaally good!

Steve Tow

You got way more than $91!

This is great.

Abbas, Castro Valley, CA

Wow what a score for $91

woodworking classes, custom furniture maker

Great buy?
I’m afraid that one day, when I’m dead, my tools will be on sale for $91. A box? sigh

My Woodshop is my happy place? trimandcraft.ca https://www.facebook.com/Trimandcraft

Wonderful score!

CHRIS, Charlottetown PEI Canada. Anytime you can repurpose, reuse, or recycle, everyone wins!

Did that include tax? :)

Great score.

Madts.

Tor and Odin are the greatest of gods.

I can understand your joy!

Mike, an American living in Norway

I asked the back story on the tools, this guy was cleaning out his rental property, renter had passed away, next of kin did not claim anything, so this guy was just wanting to get it gone.