This is a walnut coffee table I built for a fundraiser for dyslectic children a few years back. The walnut came from a tree I cut on my moms property. She wanted it removed because of her worried about breaking an ankle on the fallen nuts. After drying for 9 mos I started building with it.
This table has a radius to the top and the skirt is a bent lamination to match that curve. I build a jig so I could get the desired curve I wanted. Joints are mortice and tenon with figure 8 fasteners for the top. Finish is poly. Legs are from 8/4 stock I had sawed. I designed all components on cad software.