Birthday Bowl update
Well gang my pattern for the octagon bowl went up in chips a couple days ago.As you can see in the picture I already had inlaid a ring of Cherry , buy the time I got all the pattern off I lost the Cherry inlay too. So now I am inlaying rings of Cherry again . I cut 4" long pieces and then clamp them over night with big hose clamps . Have 2 more days of this process and then I will decide what to do with the top. I figured out what went wrong , when I was turning the bowl some of the patterns were bigger than others . By the time I got close to the same size some of them disappeared . My mistake was getting dimension B right on the money when I should have worried about dimension A more. As soon as I get caught up I’ll try again
……..If you can’t afford it ’ build it.