Over the last month, I've been taking a little detour from working wood to create some much needed leather sheaths for some of my edge tools. Never done any leathercraft before, so I watched a lot of YouTube, bought some basic tools, some leather and some thread and set to it. After practicing my saddle stitch a couple of times, here are the results folks:
1. C. S. Skelton drawknife
2. Hans Karlsson LH Asymmetrical Carving Axe
3. Elwell Kent Pattern Axe
4. A load more drawknife sheaths
5. Hans Karlsson Gouge Sheaths
6. Hans Karlsson Scorp
7. Svante Djarv Adze
8. Robert Sorby Cooper's Drawknife
9. Elwell No.6 Axe
10. Ray Iles Scorp and Wm. Marples & Sons Scorp
It was an interesting little detour, but now I'm looking forward to working wood again. Thanks for looking!
Andy -- Old Chinese proverb say: If you think something can't be done, don't interrupt man who is doing it.