Just a small update

As may have noticed, our navigation bar in the header has been centered to fit the rest of the latest redesign.

Hope you like it.

Martin Sojka, Maker of Craftisian

Yup I like the change just wish you would change creations to projects .

The change looks great Martin. I think that “Creations” is a better descriptive of what we do than “Projects” Just my opinion :)

Anna

I like creations only because most of what we do are our own designs. Projects tend to portray a set pattern that already exists. Not always but, most times. Either way works for me, just glad I get to witness all the workmanship you all post and share. Thank you.

Jamesw

I’m happy. Creations sounds a bit pretentious, and projects sounds more like a toil in the Texas sun. I personally like “Built Designs”, showing that you went through both the design and build stage.

Madts.

Tor and Odin are the greatest of gods.

Nice update.

I also like “projects”

Abbas, Castro Valley, CA

+10 Creations

Even when I “follow” WW plans (which is more often than not), I often make minor mistakes that need correcting, and/or make other minor modifications to fit my skills, tools, and efficiency. Just for an example; I really like and prefer using floating tenons in my joinery, even when a different method is called for in the “plans”.

Thus, these are all personal “creations” IMO.

HorizontalMike