First up :- My custom trolley as promised. (Edit opps cannot find the pictures just now!)
Its for moving build around the drive way and then back into the garage
Building The top:- I needed to section the support for the top so I had to make it in 3 sections. then more re sawing for the actual top.
once that was done some thicknessing to get equal thicknesses. Edge joining. I intended to biscuit joint them but after i finished them all I discovered my Biscuit cutter must have move slightly and the biscuits did not line up..rats! This meant using a timber tongue and re routing a wider groove and of course make some custon tongue strips
All the being done I clamped up 4 sections the clamps were not wide enough and I wasn't pulling out my Backline clamps to do the job so they got a two hit glue up Once with the parallel clamps then another with sash clamps too get No 5 in. Checked it out next morning and did a glue scrape and some sanding ...started at 80 and finished up at 240 Grit.
Producing the edge trim. I used a profile that suited the existing beading however to produce the profile requires a bit of tinkering as both my Magswitchs were not designed to cater for the height of the timber and I had to screw one section of the ind feather board onto the fence.
then it worked reasonably well.
The finished Product. However I am not sure I want to use it so packed up to go think about it all.