My Fave notebook
- I love to make notes.
- It’s nice to have a hard surface to write on.
- I love the feel of leather.
Put this all together and you get my favourite little notebook.
The leather is from the hide of a deer from Ricks hunting days. We ate the meat and tanned the hide.
Using the common note pad that you can get anywhere, (I purchased mine from Amazon), I used it as my pattern.
- A thin piece of wood for the backing
- holes through the wood, paper and leather (which was cut to wrap around the top of the paper)
- screw fasteners to hold it all together
- and a little “wood burning” on the leather for the design.
Simplistic and rustic is my style. And I love it.
-- Toxins Out, Nature In - body/mind/spirit