These are a few from my archives for MsDebbie’s collection.
1) A box to keep my personal planes in.
2) A tea box for a sailor friend.
3) Three little boxes to demonstrate the “mix and match” Boulle style of marquetry cutting.
4) A place for my sharpening supplies.
5) A reversible box, light on the outside and dark on the inside or vice versa depending on how you look at it.
Maybe these little guys can explain the reversible thing a little better.
Thanks for looking. I hope I made you smile.
-- The early bird gets the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.